Today was our final time meeting up to film! Today, we are fixing our mistakes and creating a more coherent and sound production. First, we tackled the comment on the busyness of the park scene. I wasn’t familiar with Marissa and Mackena’s neighborhood, as the start of this whole project was my first time being there. Marissa offered a good idea of going to their public community pool just down the street, and since it was cold outside, no one would be there to see Mackena and Riley in their toddler costumes again. For the pool scene, this was our easiest scene to film yet. We had them sit across the pool on the chairs to make it seem like the viewer was watching them from afar. At first Marissa had them sit on the direct opposite side of the pool, but as I started to film, I saw they were a bit further from the camera than I wanted. Almost to the point where it was difficult to see the two on their chairs. To fix this, I had t...
It's the start of a brand new project, which means it's the start of brand new challenges. My group and I had finished with our planning for the opening sequence which we felt confident in. We had all contributed to writing the research we needed for our title design, genre research, and scheduling and backups. After we completed the storyboard, we had planned to start filming that following week so as to now waste time. We all learned this less collectively in our music video, so we were eager to get a head start. Despite our ambitions, the universe ultimately had other plans for us. That week, members of my group were consistently down for the count with illness. I had a feeling this would happen since I noticed starting the week we completed our storyboard that something was going around at school. For me specifically, I had the unfortunate luck of getting sick almost right as another member would get healthy again. What was even worse was that I ha...
Comments
Post a Comment